- CULTIVATOR WITH COMPRESION SPRING
- CULTIVATOR WITH EXTENSION SPRING
- CHISEL-SUBSOILER (HEAVY TYPE)
- BACK OF THE CULTIVATOR TOOTH HARROW AND ROTARY HARROW
- CULTIVATOR WITH VERTICAL SPRING
- CHISEL PLOUGH WITH SPRING
- LIGHTWEIGHT CHISEL
The interflow of the soil is eased, thus the fuel consumption of the tractor is reduced.
- There are no problems regarding the spring break and creep.
- By attaching the chisel tip it can carry out the duty of chisel.
- By attaching an stubble hoe, it can carry out the task of a plow.
- The wrist height is higher, thus it can plough the field deeper.
- The front and rear foot distance is greater.
- The width between the two feet side by side has been increased.
- With this increase in the distance, the aim was to make the interflow of the soil much more comfortable, especially during the spring plough where moisture is increased.
- After the harvest there is usually no rain, but still the soil needs to be made ready for the cultivation pro- cess until the planting time. In such cases, where the soil is not ready, the narrow anchors (stubble anchor) are fitted and with the stubble anchor a better stubble ploughing can be carried out which is much better than the plow. By attaching (duplexing plows) it can be used for duplexing purposes.
- (Also these cultivators can be used as chisel by attaching chisel tips). Our cultivators can be combined with toothed harrow or toothed, palletized rotary har- row (cylinder) or can be combined with both.
- The duplexing plows which are working under heavy conditions made from wear-resistant quality steel product.
- The cultivator compression springs are composed of two ø20 and ø12 mm nested spring steel. The mounting fasteners on the chassis group are entirely manufactured from quality steel St 52.
- After the harvest there is usually no rain, but still the soil needs to be made ready the soil cultivation process until the cultivation time. In such cases, where the soil is not ready, the narrow anchors (stubble anchor) are fitted and with the stubble anchor a better stubble ploughing can be carried out which is much better than the plow.
- Again after the precipitation weed hoes (duplexing hoes) which are wider and which have a special sharpness can be used to clean the field from unwanted weeds growing in the fields and to prepare the seed bed.
- Our Cultivators, can be combined with toothed harrow or toothed, palletised rotary harrow (cylinder) or can be combined with both.
- Of course the design of our machines which is used for dual purpose is minimum 50% more resistant than the goosefoot which are produced for only stubble ploughing or duplexing.
- In the chassis material St 52 quality and superior steel is used.
- The feet are made of erosion-resistant, superior quality steel which are developed for ploughing while standing. These can carry out 2 times more field ploughing than their equivalents.
- Because of the wide distance between the feet and the height it can does not make obstruction ploughing.
In our country the tractor horsepower has increased in recent years. Produced in the previous year, lightweight, cast-footed chisels, in terms of resistance have remained weak, there were problems such as chassis twist and wrist breaking. We have developed HeavyDuty Chisel in accordance with the ever growing tractor technology that is being developed and expanding in terms of horsepower. If required this Heavy Duty Chisel can be used as subsoiler provided the distance between the feet are reduced it can also be used as a cultivator for duplexing purposes. In this way, farmers can carry out few differ- ent things with one single equipment. The outstanding features of our Heavy Duty Chisels also referred to as Chisel Plows compared to plows can be listed as follows;
- As the work expansion and work profitability is high, it can plough a wider area with less fuel consumption
- The depth of the soil tillage, is so deep as to break the base stone (40-55 cm)
- It is removing smaller clod compared to plows,
- As it does not create a hard layer at the base as plows, it enables that the rainwater can go down to the lower layers, it also increases the soil’s ability to hold water,
- By breaking the base of the plow the development of the root and the stock is increased. On the other hand, it enables the moisture to go to the upper layers, even though the moisture is underneath the soil, it is unable to go up to the upper layers because of the hardness of the base during dry seasons.
Even though the chisel has many outstanding features compared to the plow, it can not be used entirely instead of the plow. The plow has an outstanding feature such as such turning the soil upside and down and for that reason the plow should be used in 3-4 years. EKER-MAK Heavy Duty Chisel, are produced in two different models. The model is aligned in 2 rows on 3 main chassis, it does not load on the hydraulic arm of the tractor and the working width is greater. Regarding the model which is aligned in 3 rows on 4 main chassis, the soil and stubble residue viscosity is more easeful.
The toothed harrow which can be connected to the Cultivator and can function in a combined manner, is very efficient in shredding the large clods that were brought out by the cultivator plows and in the preparation of the seed bed by levelling the field surface.
The roof group is made of U profile (size 50), the har- row teeth are obtained from 22x22 square steel materials through forging.
The harrow tines are mounted with fiber nuts so that these are not loosened during operation.
Again, our toothed, palletized rotating dredge which can be operated after being attached to the back of the cultivator and can function in a combined manner, is efficient in the fragmentation of large clods that have the interests of the anchor and the suppression of the field surface by leveling thus preparing the seed bed.
The compression of the soil, leads to the better contact of the soil and the seed and therefore it leads to an increased rate of germination.
Corrosion and noise pollution is prevented by using roller bearing in the connecting point of the rotary drum section and the roof groups.
The best use of toothed harrow and rolling harrow, if the tractor power is sufficient is the combination of Cultivator+toothed harrow+rolling harrow so the seedbed preparation that is normally carried out in a few operations can be carried out more efficiently.
EKER-MAK harrows and rollers (rotary harrows) are produced in such a manner that can realize this combination.
By loosening the soil, it functions with tearing without overturning. It cuts the weeds from their roots thanks to its hoe-blades. It increases the water transmissivity by creating a loose soil at the depth of cultivation which is compilable with the soil structure.
- When the machine encounters a hard object, like rock, hard root, etc. during cultivating, the part that encounters this object will cease to work for protecting itself and the blades installed with the help of pressure springs and passes over the hard object. After passing, it continues to function again.
- Thanks to the springs, the reverse force created when the cultivation occurs, is absorbed and any possible damage to tractor and the machine is prevented. As an addition to that, it increases the fuel efficiency.
- Endurance of most of the parts of this machine is strengthened with the appliance of heat treatments.
- As a primary ploughing tool, it is used as a deep soil cultivator.
- By breaking the pan that is created by the ploughing with the heavy plows, it gives opportunities to plants to grow roots more and prevents water to accumulate at the bot- tom of the soil.
- Because of its feature of ploughing the soil by loosening the soil, not by overturning it, the machine does not spoil the texture of the soil. It helps the stubble and the organic mat- ters such as leftovers of the plants to remain on the surface.
- By helping to prepare seed beds, it helps fertilizers to diffuse effectively.
- Thanks to the springs installed, reverse forces occurring du- ring the ploughing is absorbed and by this way the possible damage that can affect the tool and the tractor is prevented. As an addition to that, it increases the fuel efficiency.
- Most of the parts of this machine have been subjected to heat treatments in order to increase endurance.
- With the light and medium soil structures, it can plough the soil without a need for a heavy plow.
- Because of its light and compact structure, it can be used in gardens, yards, etc. with ease.
- With the easily compatible structure of the joints and the edge-blades, it ploughs the soil to allow the water to trans- mit through effortlessly. By this way, roots of the plants, which are in the cultivation area, can easily reach the water and minerals for increasing the efficiency of the products.
- For the cultivating machines that can be used after it- self, (Ex. Cultivator, Rotator, etc.) creates a loosened soil structure to help reducing both the time and the fuel used.
- It has a strong skeletal structure. If any of the machine feet encounters an obstacle that can cause damage to machine’s integrity, it leaps over the obstacle by cutting the safety pins installed on the joints.